Welcome to Sanford Clinic Vermillion. As part of Sanford Vermillion Medical Center and Sanford Health, we are working to provide you with the health services you expect and the quality and convenience you deserve – right here in Vermillion. The physicians of our clinic are members of the Sanford Clinic, the largest medical group in South Dakota. Sanford Health is the premiere healthcare organization in the Siouxland region.
Sanford Clinic Vermillion physicians have faculty appointments at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine and teach medical students, resident physicians and physician assistant students. Nursing and other USD Health Science students also receive instruction in the medical center.
Sanford Clinic Vermillion
20 S Plum Street, Vermillion
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 8:30 - 11:30 am
CLINIC MEDICAL STAFF
Stephen Njagi, MD - Family Medicine
Mary Jo Olson, MD - Family Medicine
Anastasia Searcy, DO - Family Medicine
Chan Park, MD - General Surgery
Anthony Burbach, Physician Assistant
Melissa Shefl, Physician Assistant
Click for a complete listing of physicians and facilities.
Medical services provided:
- Adult Medicine – annual checkups, wellness consultations, comprehensive evaluations, prostate exams, urgent health problem care, and diagnostic services.
- General Surgery - hernia repair, appendectomy, laparascopic surgery including gall bladder, cesarean section, carpel tunnel repair, endoscopy (upper and lower), breast biopsy/mastectomy, hysterectomy, tonsillectomy, tubal ligation, thyroidectomy, gastroscopy, bowel resection and amputation.
- Women’s Health – annual health exams, pap smears, breast health services, and routine and urgent gynecological care
- Obstetrics – prenatal, hospital delivery and follow up care, family planning, and other obstetrical services
- Pediatrics – well baby care, immunizations, school and athletic physicals, and urgent pediatric illness care is available
- Geriatrics – diagnosis and treatment of problems and illnesses associated with the aging process, nursing home care, medication management, and wellness education
- Referrals – our clinic has access to and relationships with other specialists for referral and consultation when needed. Regularly scheduled Specialty Outreach Clinics are held at Sanford Clinic Vermillion
- Diagnostic and Ancillary Services – we provide a full range of diagnostic and ancillary services including: lab, EKG, digital radiology suite including: x-ray, mammography, CT Scan, bone density, stress testing, and more.